Welcome to The Miracle Box

Hi All and Welcome to The Miracle Box!

I am starting this blog with the purpose of sharing stories, thoughts, and resources that will hopefully encourage, inspire, and support you in your faith journey. With an emphasis on miracles of course!

The idea for a blog like this first emerged after the birth of my daughter, Faith. She was born at twenty-three weeks gestation and weighing just under a pound. She was basically given no chance to survive, but with faith and prayer, God chose that she not only survived, but thrived! (more on that story at www.beliefbooks.com).

I began to write about her birth soon after and a few years later, I had completed a book about this incredible miracle. I had an agent actively seeking publishers. As the process went on my agent relayed to me that almost all the publishers uniformly wanted to know if I had been on TV (no) and if I had a blog (no). I had written thirty plus books, but they were most all about teaching. That was my audience. I was a teacher specializing in math, not an expert on neonatology or preemies or faith. What could I blog about that would be relevant? The book was not picked up and no blog was started. I put both aside.

Fast forward about thirteen years. I was at a small group bible study. The question came up, "How has God intervened in your life?" To my surprise everyone around the table had a story they were eager to share. They were amazing stories! We were in awe of God's work in our lives. In tears over these merciful blessings, it dawned on me right there. This is what I would blog about––miracles!

So, the book is finally done and being published. And now the blog is up. No longer looking to build a fan base as was the original intent, but instead to share God's incredible work and Word to bring glory to Him and comfort to His people. I'm interviewing folks from around the country to share their miracle stories here. 
 
I will also be sharing some other posts from guests as well as resources that I hope you will enjoy. Thank you for checking in.

God bless,
Bob




Comments

  1. I am so very excited for the opportunity to read about Class B and Class A miracles! Thank you for being you and for answering YES to God's call! Sending you Karen, Andrew and Faith an abundance of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered this on Janet Parshall. Looking forward to reading all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Indie Publishing Association announces that A LITTLE FAITH: A FATHER'S MIRACLE STORY OF FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, AND A MICRO PREEMIE is the winner of the 2021 Christian Indie Award for Best Biography/Memoir!

Mighty Mac

Home for Christmas